Saturday, March 17, 2007

SAFRA Biathlon 2007


I started to run at Fort Road and slowly made my way to Bedok Jetty despite having a bad tummy early morning. Prolly due to the Chong Pang Nasi Lemak I had the evening earlier.

By the time I reached the Lagoon, I saw the first turning point for the run segment of the SAFRA BI. The ladies from wave 1 are already running past the turning point. Made my way to the starting point and saw Phillip a couple of times. Near the toilet 200m from the starting point saw IMD run past too. Then saw Phillip again and Michiy going for the finish. After that I found the rest of the SGRunners supporters group.

It was fun watching the participants, which inspired me to learn to swim better, in order to qualify for next year's event. Total mileage: 7km.

No comments: