Sunday, May 13, 2007

BG Run May 07


Nike is kind enough to let us try out their new shoes for this month's BG Run. This is the first time I ever wore a Nike shoe. I got to try the Nike Air Zoom Vomero 2, Bowerman Series, Neutral Cushioning shoe. I didnt try the iPod+ as I dun have a habit of running with mp3.

The cushioning was much more than my NB755. The bounce of the Nike Air sorts of propel you forward, step after step. At the end of the run I have a bit of soreness on the ball of the feet due to forefoot landing when I run down the slopes. Overall it is a very good cushioning shoe if you dun mind the extra weight.

The running route today goes pass the Bukit Brown cemetery again and across the overhead bridge to SICC. Went into the trails of MR which started very muddy and I almost sprain my foot on a bad landing. Run along the fringe of the golf course to the tower and to the end of Rifle Range Road. Ran all the way to Dunearn Road, finally our first water break at 10km. The rest of the route is straight all the way back to the start point. Run:15km

No comments: