Sunday, April 22, 2007

Race: Mizuno Mt Faber Run 2007


Woke up 5am to consume my MRP and oats combo. Waited till 6am to take a cab down. When I reached the start point I realised the organisers moved it to the open carpark further down. The registration consist of letting the cute mei mei draw a line across the last number on the bib with the magic marker.

There isnt any toilets at the start point have to go up to the C.C to relieve. Fortunately the staff was there early to unlock the door. Waited for some time and to attend another nature call, back to the C.C again. Most of the guys have already gathered by the time I return to the start pt.

The MP arrived around 0735, and suddenly the race started, without any warning. I ran with Bala till we reach Morse Rd and then I can't smell smoke. After reaching the top of Mt Faber I already gave up and started to walk and jog really slowly. Somehow I managed to struggle my way back to the finish line after 80mins. Which was double the time the first guy finished. Total mileage: 10.5km

No comments: